An Investment Opportunity for Wedge Members
We are pleased to announce our Member Investment Campaign to raise $2,000,000 through the Offering of Class C shares running October 1, 2013 - November 30, 2013.
Wedge Class C Stock:
- allows members to further invest in their co-op
- used to help fund expansion projects
- will earn dividends (or interest) on the investment
- Wedge Board of Directors has set a guaranteed annual dividend rate of 4% through June 30, 2019 for this campaign
- dividends are distributed yearly after the fiscal year end, unless the Board of Directors determines there are not sufficient profits to distribute. In that case, the dividends are accumulated and paid out when the co-op is profitable.
- active members who are residents of Minnesota are eligible to invest
- has no voting power (unlike membership stock which has one vote per member)
- has no specific payback date, although the Board of Directors is estimating redemption in 2020
For more information please contact Emily Larson at (763) 438-7233 or email EmilyL@wedge.coop. If you are in the store, stop by customer service and they will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for your continued patronage and we hope you invest in your co-op!