This article was published in the October/November 2013 Wedge newsletter. The following information may be outdated.
Annual Meeting Dinner Menu
- Assorted Pickled Vegetables from Gardens of Eagan (beets, cucumbers, carrots, cauliflower and grapes)
- Pistou Trio: broccoli, calabrese (red pepper), rosso (sundried tomato) (pistou is vegan pesto)
- Parmesan Shavings
- Pita Triangles
- Herbed Crostini
- Gluten-free Crackers
- Warm Butternut Squash and Chickpea Salad (gluten-free/vegan)
- Cauliflower, Kidney and Feta Salad (gluten-free/vegetarian)
- Southwestern Pulled Brisket Thousand Hills Cattle Co. (gluten-free)
- Crispy Polenta Triangles with Red Pepper Coulis (gluten-free/vegan) (organic corn polenta from Riverbend Farm)
- Leek Bread Pudding (vegetarian)
- Creamed Kale (vegan)
- bread and butter
- Warm Apple Crisp (gluten-free/vegan)
- Fruit Platters
- Assorted Cookies (gluten-free/vegan, and traditional)
Annual Meeting: Travel Directions on Public Transit
The Lake Calhoun Event Center is located in the St. Mary's Greek Orthodox Church a block east of Lake Calhoun, on Irving Avenue, one block north of W. 36th St.
For public transit to the Lake Calhoun Event Center, go to www.metrotransit.org and use the Trip Planner. Enter your home address in the "From" box and "3450 Irving Ave. S" into the "To" box. Click on the "Arrive by" circle and then enter 5:30 PM for the time you want to arrive. Click on the "Plan my trip" bar and you'll get travel options.