SAVE BIG WHEN YOU BOOK ONLINE
Rent one of our rooms and save* with a FREE meeting room rental, FREE $10 Wedge Gift Card and 15% off a Catering Order. Write the code COMMROOM15 in the “Brief Description of Your Meeting or Event” field in the form below.
*Not redeemable for cash. Valid on first time booking only. Gift card available at time of booking.
Meeting Room Rentals
We have two private meeting rooms at the Wedge Table available to rent out for your next meeting, small gathering, or private event. The Community Room and Classroom are designed to be gathering spaces for non-profit organizations, business organizations, and Wedge owners and non-owners alike. They are not intended for commercials sales or events.
Our Community Room accommodates up to 20 people and the Classroom can seat up to 25. Larger groups can rent both rooms, which we can open up to create a space that is able to accommodate 50 to 75 guests depending on the room setup.
Meeting Room Rental Information
- To request use of either (or both) rooms, please submit the form below and someone from our team will follow up within 48 hours to confirm your request.
- The rooms are available for rent from 7:30 am–9:00 pm for up to 4 hours, Monday through Sunday. Includes A/V and presentation equipment.
- Please no outside food or beverage. We are more than happy to help coordinate a catering order for your group or you can check out our offerings available for purchase day-of from the Wedge Table. Email email@example.com with your catering inquiries.
- You can arrange the room(s) as you like for your event.
- Use of the Classroom kitchen is not included with rental of this space.
- Non-profit organizations, community groups, and cooperative organizations: two free meeting room rentals per month. Beyond this, the room is available for rent for $10 per hour.
- Social events and businesses: $50 per hour.
- Please let us know if you need to cancel. We are able to give a full refund if the cancellations are made up to 48 hour prior to the rental date.
- Please email us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.