- This event has passed.
Move, Make, & Learn: A Day for Families
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us for a day of learning, movement and art! We’re partnering with Blooma Yoga and Wellness, The Minneapolis ECFE (Early Childhood Family Education) South Parent Advisory Council, Open Arms of Minnesota, and other local organizations to bring you and your family a day to enjoy!
This is a free event, no registration is required. Activities are designed for children 0 – 10 years, but siblings, friends, caregivers, and all are welcome.
Stop by anytime with your little ones for activities all morning long!
Drop in anytime for:
- Pipe Cleaners for all ages with the Minneapolis ECFE (Early Childhood Family Education) Parent Council
- Service and Art with Open Arms of Minnesota
- Beeswax Modeling with City of Lakes Waldorf School
And make sure you check out these events:
- 9:30 a.m.: Family Yoga with Blooma Yoga and Wellness, all are welcome!
- 11:30 a.m.: Cooking for Kids with Leah from the Wedge Culinary Team