- 4 ears of corn, husked
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 oz. Cotija cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup), plus more for serving
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro plus more for serving
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until tender and charred, 8-10 minutes; let cool slightly. Cut kernels from cobs and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, lime juice, paprika, cayenne, if using, 2 oz. Cotija cheese, and 2 tablespoons cilantro in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Add corn and toss to combine.
- Garnish with more cheese and cilantro.