From the Summer 2016 Share – Produce A Plenty
- 6 oz. day-old, WedgeMade Rustic Italian bread, torn into bite-size pieces (about 4 cups)
- ½ cup olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 small head radicchio, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ½ cup green olives, pitted, halved
- 3 oz. Manchego (or other aged sheep’s milk cheese), shaved
- Whisk shallot, lemon juice, zest, vinegar and olive oil in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Add radicchio, fennel, parsley, olives, cheese and bread to dressing; toss to combine.
- Let sit at least 10 minutes before serving.