4 lbs. butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cubed
3 Tbsp. Napa Valley Rich and Robust olive oil
3/4 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. coarse-ground black pepper
4 oz. fresh baby spinach
2 purple cipollini onions, peeled and julienned
1/4 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
4 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
4 Tbsp. Driftless sunflower oil
2 Tbsp. Maple Valley maple syrup
1 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F.
- Toss butternut squash with oil, salt and pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast until tender, about 25 minutes. Toss squash halfway during cooking.
- Whisk vinegar, oil, maple syrup, and salt together and set aside.
- Once squash has cooked, gently toss with dressing.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and serve promptly.