Order for Pick-upwith MAVN
Order for Deliverywith Bite Squad
Corporate Delivery Orderwith Foodee
The Wedge Table is a one-stop cooperative café, market and community gathering space. Meet a friend for a glass of wine on our patio, or enjoy a cup of coffee and free, fast Wi-Fi. Pick up dinner for the family or stop in for a few grocery essentials. Attend an event, cooking class, or neighborhood meeting. You can do all this and more at the Wedge Table. It’s the same farm-to-table organic goodness we’re known for, with a convenience that works for you.
2412 Nicollet Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55404 612 465-8844
The 40-seat Wedge Table Café is a relaxing, sun-filled place to work, eat and meet up. With a seasonally changing menu and rotating selection of wine, beers, ciders and local kombucha on tap, there’s always something new and delicious to try. We’re open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a salad bar, and daily happy hour from 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Don’t have time for a sit-down meal? Not to worry, everything on the café menu can be ordered for carryout. Or choose from a variety of healthy sandwiches, salads and entrees prepared fresh daily and packaged to grab & go.
Call ahead to place your order for take-out! Check out our menu (see below) and give us a call at (612) 465-8844 to place your order.
The Market at the Wedge Table offers all the goodness of the local, organic foods we’ve built our reputation on, with the easy convenience of a neighborhood corner store. It is stocked with fresh fruits and vegetables, breads baked fresh on-site daily, and a great selection of dry, refrigerated and frozen grocery items from all our favorite, trusted purveyors.
Open 7am to 10pm, seven days a week, we’re proud to provide Eat Street with an accessible market for grocery essentials and fresh organic food.
We have two private meeting rooms at the Wedge Table available to rent out for your next meeting, small gathering, or private event. The Community Room and Classroom are designed to be gathering spaces for non-profit organizations, business organizations, and Wedge owners and non-owners alike. They are not intended for commercials sales or events.
- To request use of either (or both) rooms, please submit this form and someone from our team will follow up within 48 hours to confirm your request. View room availability here.
- The rooms are available for rent from 7:30 am–9:00 pm for up to 4 hours, Monday through Sunday.
- Please no outside food or beverage. We are more than happy to help coordinate a catering order for your group or you can check out our offerings available for purchase day-of from the Wedge Table. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your catering inquiries.
- You can arrange the rooms as you like for your event.
- Use of the Classroom kitchen is not included with rental of this space.
- Non-profit organizations, community groups, cooperative organizations, and Wedge and Linden Hills Co-op owners: two free rentals per month. Beyond this, the room is available for rent for $10 per hour.
- Social events and businesses: $50 per hour.
- Please let us know if you need to cancel. We are able to give a full refund if the cancellations are made up to 48 hour prior to the rental date.
- Please email us with questions at email@example.com.
We host a variety of events. View our calendar for details on upcoming events and registration info.
Call ahead to place your order for take-out! Check out our menu and give us a call at (612) 465-8844 to place your order.